Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Rush

My blog has been lonely for the past month! Getting ready for the holiday rush and doing a show has put me behind on posting!



Here are a few items I brought to the show. I didn't sell any of the cupcakes, but I received lots of compliments. The box is 4x4 and I think it makes a great presentation. I have the boxes listed as gift wrap in my Etsy shop. Be sure to check out my cupcake soaps. I have many different ones to choose from!

I sold a few lip balms, and Fig was the favorite among many.

I did sell many of my lotion bars. I had a few out for demo's and I think that helped a lot.

Stay tuned! I will be having a special on Black Friday! I will post the special ONLY on this blog, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Sounds like a successful show! Congrats +)

barbaraK said...

I didn't notice that those cupcakes aren't real. By the way those cupcakes looks delicious even though it's a soap. If you would like to see some great recipes for cupcakes, here's the link for it http://www.gourmetrecipes.me/gourmet-cupcake-recipes