Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Has Arrived



We are still experiencing snow in ice in the MidWest , but in my soap kitchen, Spring has arrived!



 This green and yellow soap is made with 3 different pear fragrances. The scent is light and fresh and perfect for Spring!












The swirl was to be light and airy, but as soon as I poured the fragrance oil in, the soap thickened up
and I jammed the soap into the mold. Not a bad
outcome!



 I made this soap just yesterday. When I added the coloring, I thought this soap would be bright neon pink! The soap IS very pink, but not as bright as the batter looked!
I scented this soap with fresh strawberry and iced pineapple fragrance oil







I think it came out perfect!

1 comment:

Menagerie Soaps said...

Yum, these came out great! I love how soapmakers get a jump on the seasons a little bit early - don't you?