Friday, November 19, 2010

I've been a busy bee for the past few months. I have so much to share with all of you, but I won't bombard you with too much.

New foam hand soap

This is my favorite scent....well....one of my favorite scents...there are too many that I love! Margarita Lime foam soap is the first of a series of foam soap. This soap was made by scratch, so it's filled with skin loving oils and not the nasty additives you get in store bought soap. I only bought 12 bottles to see how well they sell before I purchase a large wholesale order. I filled 3 with the Margarita Lime soap.
Brown Sugar Fig handmade soap....gosh...this is another of my favorite scents! Sweet, and sugary cold process soap. I used cocoa powder for the thin line between the layers.
My new lotion sticks are cute as a button! They are about an inch tall, so they are perfect for your pocket or purse.
What are lotion sticks? Well, I like to tell people that they are lip balms for your body! Thick and extremely moisturizing, you rub the bar on very dry skin or nails. I like to use them on my cuticles and my heels.
Right now I have Candy Cane and Eucalyptus, but I will be adding more soon.
Stay in touch.....much more coming soon!

No comments: