Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Cairn Terriers

Today my two babies had their teeth cleaned at the vet. It sounds easy, but the vet has to give them general anesthesia so she can scrape their teeth. My husband dropped them off at the vet early this morning and although they have been gone all day, I can still "feel" them. I know it sounds weird, but I can feel them all over the house. Scout likes to sit by my feet while I am on the computer. Even though she often is met with my leg as I get up, she continues to sit in the same spot. This afternoon, I started to get up and I swear I could feel her body against my leg.
Scout (below) is almost 10 years old, and Finch (above) is almost 8! It's hard to believe that they are "elderly" dogs now! Finch still acts like she is a puppy. Dogs are on this earth for such a short time. The little grey hairs I see remind me to treasure them each and every day.



No comments: