Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Felting Soap Class

I will be teaching a class on Felting Soap at our new shop, Fusion. I made a few soaps so I could take some pictures for our class section. Most of the partners will be teaching classes such as dying silk, wire wrapping jewelry and a beginner class for quilting.

For my class students will have a choice of soaps to felt and all the wool will be provided.
I purchased my woving wool at SmokeyMountainFibers.
Felting soap is not hard to do and once you try it, you will be able to take your skill and make your own for future gifts.

Check out our website for classes that will be offered at Fusion. My class should be listed soon.

We are located at Chesterfield Mall, second floor, right outside Sears.

1 comment:

Gabbriella Conte said...

This looks awesome! as soon as my hand is functional again I wish to learn this!