Monday, January 26, 2009

Coming Soon To Crestwood Court, Showmehandmade, Etsy, and 1000 Market!

Coming soon to my shop! A sneak peek at what's happening behind the scenes. Above, and below, are my Soap On The Go, soap sticks. This one is called Banana Split. It has layers of banana and chocolate, and topped with a dollop of Raspberry! Smells heavenly!
I think they are soooo cute!
I have a new product line! I'm introducing whipped soap! OMG, I am so in love with these!! They are so thick and creamy, and they make a great shaving soap and I've been using them as a shampoo! My whipped soap cleans so gently and leaves my skin moisturized and my hair very soft! The one pictured here is Blueberry Sage. I also have Sandalwood Vanilla, and Red Ripened Raspberry, and Cucumber Delight.

The bar soap above is brand new. It's my first unscented soap. I'm going to call it "Incognito".
Last, but not least, is my Dragon's Blood soap. I am in love with this scent!! I need to take a new picture because the soap has darkened up just a little. I think it turned out pretty cool!

Well, that's what's coming soon! Be sure to check out these products , coming soon, at:

1000 Market

ABreathOfFrenchAir.Etsy.Com

ShowMeHandmade.Com

3 comments:

Tasha Early said...

Way to go! They all look great---the soap on the go is intriguing! Must resist...

LightsandLathers said...

I love the soap on the go! How clever! You have a lovely site by the way.

Patrizia said...

What a cool idea, soap on the go! Hehe

Anyway, I nominated you for the Lemonade award! See my blog:
http://milkcream.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html