Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting Organized

The boxes on the floor are empty. The shelf on the top has my mailing supplies.
See the ping pong table? This is where I was setting my soaps on. I had them in trays, which was ok, but I'm hoping to fold up the table to allow more space in the room.

DH brought some shelves home yesterday. They came from his warehouse (he is in the shoe business) and they transferred over to a new system so they were not using them. The shelves go all the way to the ceiling (8 feet) and are in our basement. I spent most of the day getting organized and getting all my soaps together. He also brought home new shoe boxes and I'm using these to store my cured soap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow i envy your organization! good work!

trudette said...

that's looks great , I wish I was like that :)

Unknown said...

I have to give most of the credit to my husband who spent the day putting it together!

t said...

How fun! Someday it would be fun to try it!