Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's July Already...Time To Catch Up With Life!


July will be a wonderful Catch Up month for me. My son came home from college this past weekend and it was so nice to catch up on what's going on with him! He has one last class to take, and is now looking for a job!
My daughter is coming home THIS weekend! She just finished grad school and is working at her first job...and she doesn't have to work on the weekend!
I'm also going to catch up on Etsy. I have lots of Fall and holiday soaps to make, and I need to get my gift baskets together and pictures taken. My holiday season was soooo busy, and I want to be prepared, so July is a great month to CATCH UP!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you have a wonderful month planned with your family...the photo is so beautiful...your shop is looking gorgeous, as always!~
good luck catchin' up...

Julie Ann Art said...

have fun with your kids! my mom was always excited when i came home from college. :]

ThePeachTree said...

These make me want to have a nice hunk of watermelon!

Have a wonderful time with your daughter!

storybeader said...

you have a great looking blog page. the colors are so perfect. have a good visit with the kids in July, and August....